Monday 30 October 2017

Meet the delegation - International Team

Meet the delegation - Emily Fisher



Hello, I'm Emily and a Leader with 6th Abingdon Guides, Anglia and the Lead Volunteer for International Events and Funds. I am also the delegation lead! I’m most looking forward to making some new international Guiding and Scouting friends, and building my skills to help me perform better in my Guiding roles!

My Favourite Guiding Memory

My favourite Guiding memory is difficult to pick as there are so many, but my favourite thing is seeing girls achieve something they didn’t think they could.

Meet the delegation - Becky Patten


Hi, I'm Becky and I am a Leader at 2nd Ashton-on-Mersey South Rainbows in Greater Manchester West County, North West Region and I am the Lead Volunteer for International Communications and Engagement. I'm really looking forward to developing my skills, especially to help me in my lead volunteer role. It will be great to meet other WAGGGS and WOSM members too and find out about how they deliver a great programme to their members.

My Favourite Guiding Memory

My favourite memory is leading a North West Region trip for Guides; the first time this has happened. We took 18 girls to Helsinki and took part in a community action project in Nuuksio National Park. It was a privilege to watch the girls gain in confidence and learn more about themselves and help them to take part in their first international adventure with Girlguiding.


No comments:

Post a Comment