Wednesday 17 July 2013

Meet the delegation - Pip


Hello! I’m Pip McKerrow and I’m delighted to be part of the Girlguiding UK delegation to the WAGGGS Europe conference this summer, a new venture for me and one that I’m greatly looking forward to.

I am Chief Commissioner for Girlguiding London and South East England, one of the 9 Countries and Regions of Girlguiding UK, and a Trustee of our national organisation. I am also a Guide Leader and work with a team of Leaders providing exciting and challenging opportunities for girls aged 10-14 years in my local area of south west London. In addition, I am a member of the World Centre Committee at Pax Lodge and am passionate about the experience that WAGGGS offers to girls and young women from around the world through programmes at our World Centres.

I’m really looking forward to the conference, I’ve heard so much about it and just want to be there now sharing and learning, discussing and debating with other members from around Europe. My aim by the end is to come away with one idea or action that I can do that will make a difference - I’ve no idea what it might be at this stage; ask me on the last day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment